He graduated from University of Ilorin, Ilorin where he obtained his LL.B degree in the year 2005.
He bagged his B.L. from the Nigerian Law School in 2007 (March set) and was admitted to the Nigerian Bar as a Solicitor and Advocate of the Supreme Court of Nigeria.
Aduagba has acquired relevant practice experiences in a number of practice areas such as litigation, regualarization , securitization and general commercial practice in wider areas of law including but not limited to banking and insurance, labour law, copyright law, trade mark, oil and gas, project financeand constitutional law.
He participated in a multi-billion naira oil and gas matter involving NNPC and Esso Exploration & Production Nigeria Limited while he was an associate with Messers Perchstone & Graeys. He is a member of the team of lawyers that represented NNPC before the Tax Appeal Tribunal, Abuja in respect of tax concession and royalty ensuing from exploration of oil field by the Anglo Dutch Companies in Nigeria.
Aduagba has also handled cases in virtually all the strata of Courts in Nigeria ranging from the inferior Courts up to the Supreme Court of Nigeria. Until his disengagement from the services of P&G where he has had cause to represent most of the Nigerian leading commercial banks before the Investment & Securities Tribunal, Abuja.
- Nigerian Bar Association
- Young Lawyers Association of Nigeria.
- Muslim lawyers Association of Nigeria.
- Shabab Dawatul Islam
- Ikhriji Markaziyin
- Oil and Gas law
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Commercial Practice
- Intellectual Property
- Best Young Advocate, 2013, Nigerian Bar Association, Ilorin Branch.
- Best Student of Art and Humanities 2000 Interim Joint Admission And Matriculation, ABU Zaria.
- Best Prize in Literature in English, 1996, Mount Carmel College, Ilorin.
- The Attorney General’s Power of Nolle Proseque: A challenge to the Nigerian Nascent Democracy. The Jurist Vol. 9, A publication of University of Ilorin, Ilorin, Nigeria.
- The interpretation of the Intendment of Rules of law: A comparative analysis under Common and Islamic Law